This Handloom Silk Sarees is made of natural raw silk, suitable for all occasion wear. India has been known for its heritage and traditional costumes since centuries now. The most common and accepted attire being the Saree. For a single length of material, the Indian Saree has by far been the most versatile garment in existence. A Saree or Sari is a strip of unstitched cloth, ranging from four to nine metres in length that is draped over the body in various styles. The most common style is for the sari to be wrapped around the waist, with one end then draped over the shoulder baring the midriff. The sari is usually worn over a petticoat with a blouse known as a choli or ravika forming the upper garment.
Sarees are always as precious as diamonds in a women's wardrobe. It is advisable to only dry-clean a silk saree followed by charak roll polish for extra stiffness. Never put your saree in direct sunlight as it may fade color. Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold zari to turn black. It is advised to store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth.
Return/Exchange will be applicable only if:
- The product is delivered in damaged condition*.
- The product delivered is defective*.
- The product delivered is not the one you ordered*.
*An unboxing video of the product must be shot as evidence.
*The issue should be conveyed to the customer care within 48 hours of delivery.
Return/Exchange will not be considered if:
- The product is purchased from “Sale” section.
- The product has been sent as a “Complimentary Gift”.
- There is only slight difference in shade of colour.
- The product has been damaged because of mishandling at the customer end.
- The product has been used at the customer end.
- The product is not folded properly while returning, thus losing its gleam and lustre.
- The product is not received in its original packing.
- The product was ordered in exchange of a previous order.
- Fall/Pico has been applied to the saree.
- The product is a Jewellery.
- The return is not raised within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- The product has been sent back without getting clearance from our Customer Care Team.
Due to flash and lighting used while taking photographs, the color shade of the product may slightly vary and it may appear different on your screen. Color may also vary because of your screen resolution. We mention color of the product with its description but some colors overlap in multiple categories e.g. Sea-Green belongs to Green color family but it looks like Blue. Similarly Peach color may look like Orange and Rani color like Dark Pink. Therefore, product will not be returned / exchanged because of minor color variation.
Customers are also informed that ‘Minor Flaws’ in weaving are the beauty of handloom fabric and because of such minor flaws, which are actually not a defect, return/exchange will not be accepted. Similarly, there might be small holes at the ends of a saree which might occurs because of tying of the saree with nails during stretching process before coloring, dying and roll polishing. We cannot avoid these holes and must be ignored in hand-woven sarees.