Chikankari is a traditional hand embroidery work where cotton or silk thread is embroidered on cool pastel shades of semi-transparent cotton or georgette fabric. There is no comparison of craftsmanship of Lucknowi Chikankari work. Marvellously hand embroidered, mainly by women artisans, the Lucknowi Chikankari work gives a decent and stylish look to the Saree. Each Saree is unique, designer and individually crafted to give a gorgeous look to your personality and in any gathering, you will find all eyes upon you. Drape them in style and walk with pride to your parties and functions. This designer collection is handpicked from Lucknow (UP) & Each Saree is Unique and Elite.
Although it could be hand washed with mild soap in cold water but we strongly recommend for Dry Wash. Do not machine wash. Avoid soaking for too long. Do Not Bleach. Never put your saree in direct sunlight as it may fade color. For extra Gleam and Shine have Charak Roll Polish after wash as final finish.
Return/Exchange will be applicable only if:
- The product is delivered in damaged condition*.
- The product delivered is defective*.
- The product delivered is not the one you ordered*.
*An unboxing video of the product must be shot as evidence.
*The issue should be conveyed to the customer care within 48 hours of delivery.
Return/Exchange will not be considered if:
- The product is purchased from “Sale” section.
- The product has been sent as a “Complimentary Gift”.
- There is only slight difference in shade of colour.
- The product has been damaged because of mishandling at the customer end.
- The product has been used at the customer end.
- The product is not folded properly while returning, thus losing its gleam and lustre.
- The product is not received in its original packing.
- The product was ordered in exchange of a previous order.
- Fall/Pico has been applied to the saree.
- The product is a Jewellery.
- The return is not raised within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- The product has been sent back without getting clearance from our Customer Care Team.
Due to flash and lighting used while taking photographs, the color shade of the product may slightly vary and it may appear different on your screen. Color may also vary because of your screen resolution. We mention color of the product with its description but some colors overlap in multiple categories e.g. Sea-Green belongs to Green color family but it looks like Blue. Similarly Peach color may look like Orange and Rani color like Dark Pink. Therefore, product will not be returned / exchanged because of minor color variation.
This product is hand embroidered and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.